40 degrees Celcius
MAINTAIN YOUR ESKA GLOVES to prolong the wear life.
- Use a mild or enzymes or bleach phosphate-free detergent without optical brighteners (do not use fabric softener as this destroys the impregnation)
- Use a delicate washing program at 40°C
- Gentle spin-cycle
- After washing stretch gloves lengthwise
- Do not tumble dry, dry slowly at a max. temperature of 30°C (do not dry gloves on a heater/radiator!)
- Hang gloves on the fingers (not on the cuff!)
- After drying stretch gloves slightly in all directions
- Re-shape gloves with your hand (slip into)
1st expert tip: After washing and before hanging gloves, put them in a dry absorbent towel and leave them approx. 1/2 hour at a max. room temperature of 30°C – reduce drying time.
2nd expert tip: Only applicable for leather gloves – prepare detergent with 1 drop of glycerine oil (available at the pharmacy) per pair of gloves, which regreases and therefore retains the softness of the leather.